Thursday, January 24, 2008

EWGA of Columbus invades Naples!

I enjoyed your visit Carol, Deb and Jeannie. I must say....you reminded me of how much I take for granted being here in the sunshine state! 18, 27, 27 and 36 holes of golf in 4 days...WOW! Glad I was able to accomdate you and THANKS for dinner and good company! I really have a greater appreciation of the Columbus Chapter of the EWGA since being down here. It was great having you here and I enjoyed seeing you all!




































































Karen, Enjoyed having you as my roomie for a few days as well. I enjoyed the "mother of the bride" shopping and having someone to watch the Green Bay game with!

Look forward to seeing everyone in the spring and am excited for the coming year with the EWGA chapter of Columbus!