Saturday, April 18, 2009

SPRING FLING AT WINDSTAR 2009







"Spring Fling" 2009 at Windstar




Here are some of the photo's I took during the ending event for the 9 holers. I can not express just how amazing this group is, and how much fun I had working with you all. It not only was a pleasure, but a great learning experience for me. Thanks for welcoming me and making feel so at home. I can't wait to see you all next year!!



















I was truly fortunate to be a part of a great staff at Windstar. Above is Kevin, assistant pro and Dan our fearless leader!! I go away this summer gaining great knowledge from both of you. Dan's great sense of humor and calming approach made it a comfortable atmosphere to be in all season. Both, like the rest of the staff, take great pride in caring for the members.




I really appreciate the time you both took in helping me along the way!





No comments: