Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in Ohio

Hi to all,
This is an update.
I am back in Ohio. Travels back home took me to Brooksville,Florida,Pinehurst,NC, Northern Ky and Cincinnati to see family, Dayton, Ohio for a Dragon game and home to Columbus. It was a relaxing trip home. I have to say Pinehurst was great. No golf...yes I said no golf. Good food and nice walks and shopping.
Mrs. Richardson, Sherman and Stephens, I did stop at Pine Needles. They were doing one of their Golfari's. I did not get to speak to anyone.
Carol Thompson was speaking in the evening and Donna Andrews was helping with the school.

Hey, I'm thinking of doing a 3-4 day golf school here. Anyone interested??
Sometime this summer.
Let me know your thoughts!

Miss everyone at Windstar..hope this finds everyone well!

No comments: