Sunday, April 20, 2008

E-MAILS FROM FLORIDA

I am so excited to post these e-mails below. I wanted to share them on my blog, because this group of people at Forest Glen have become near and dear to my heart. I can not express enough how much I enjoyed meeting and working with the membership there.
So...keep those e-mails coming and let me know how your doing!!!


Kim,

Just wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I was thinking about you. Hope all is going well.
Guess what? I "finally" got my first birdie today. I was really nervous when it came my turn to putt. I thought, oh no, I am going to blow this. But, to my surprise and probably everyone else's, the little white ball went in the cup. And, I have you to thank for it. I can hear you say "keep your head still and keep it down". Thanks so much.
Take care and keep in touch. Good luck with your students this season.
Georgia

Georgia,
Thanks for the news! I am so proud of you and know your confidence will continue to grow. How I laughed reading this!!! You almost talked your self right out of making that! Remember to focus on what you want, not what you don't want!!!!
Thanks for making my time at FG an enjoyable one. You ALWAYS made me smile!

Hi Kim,
I just had to share this with you. Yesterday at Heritage Bay on the Oak-Pine Course (slope 123) I shot under 100 for the the first time (score 98). Certainly it helped to have a lot fewer penalty strokes because of the design of this course but most important was the fact that the ball was going where I wanted it to go. And that's thanks to you!
I really enjoyed our sessions and will always value your help. I can't say that enough. Thanks!
Hopefully the winter is waning in Ohio and you can get back to your golf. Have a great summer and let us know when you're back next fall.
Cheers!
John
John,
WOW...this is great news to hear! I tell people daily of your success! And you can thank me all you want, but YOU are the one who made the difference. Your questions and conversations helped make me a better teacher.
Thanks and keep me posted!

No comments: